Date(s) - 02/05/2017
09:00 - 16:00
Enact Sustainable Strategies
Prepare to take the next steps: One-day training on integrated thinking, management and reporting
- Do you want to know more about the key elements of the Integrated Reporting <IR> Framework content and an integrated reporting process?
- Do you wonder how your organization can implement integrated thinking and management?
- Do you want to know how to combine the GRI sustainability reporting process with the one proposed by IIRC?
Join our training on Integrated Reporting to find out! Enact is Training Foundation Partner to the International Integrated Reporting Council (IIRC) and offers IIRC approved trainings in the Nordic countries, The Netherlands, Belgium, Luxemburg, South Africa, India and China. Participants will receive a certificate from the IIRC after completion of this training.
What is covered in the training?
Our training offers a combination of presentations, discussions and workshops on amongst others the following elements:
- What is integrated thinking?
- Key elements of the <IR> Framework
- Points of connection to GRI Standards
- What is expected from a good quality report in general and of an integrated report
- ‘Best practices’ examples from published reports
The training will be conducted in English.
In the current changing context and to promote the changes needed towards a sustainable model, business executives have to be able to think and manage differently than they have done so far. This new way of thinking is called by many “integrated thinking”. The integrated way of thinking includes, among other elements, a clear understanding of the company’s business model and the value created or destroyed around it, the financial and extra-financial impacts and risks involved and the aspects to be managed and reported in order to express this understanding.
The Integrated Reporting <IR> Framework
The International Integrated Reporting Council (IIRC) is a global coalition of regulators, investors, companies, standard setters, the accounting profession and NGOs. Key players in IIRC include the International Federation of Accountants, IFRS Foundation (International Financial Reporting Standards) and Global Reporting Initiative (GRI). IIRC released its ‘International Integrated Reporting <IR> Framework’ (<IR> Framework) in 2013. Based on the idea of “integrated thinking”, the <IR> Framework seeks to explain the fundamental concepts, principles and content requirements underlying an ‘integrated report’, which is considered a needed next step in the evolution of corporate reporting.
Who is the training for?
This training is relevant to managers with an interest in integrated reporting, in departments such as communication, finance, sustainability or investor relations.Bewaar als favoriet