As a finance professional at C/senior level within a company, your role in regard to demonstrating performance on environmental, social, and governance (ESG) challenges is crucial. This includes mandatory ESG reporting. If your work experience lies within sustainability, it is important to have knowledge about consolidated reporting, materiality, data quality, and substantiation of corporate reporting. As a financial reporting managerit’s key to acquire knowledge about social and ecological topics in order to report reliable information.
The module on ESG & Reporting and Assurance Readiness allows you to take a leading role as a change agent within your organization and contribute to the global transition towards sustainable business practices. You will receive the latest academic insights from Nyenrode lecturers combined with the experiences from practice by KPMG speakers.
Return on education
- The latest academic knowledge and insights on ESG reporting at board level;
- Understanding the different applicable frameworks for your organization;
- Deepening in the organizational and governance aspect;
- Understand the relevant players in future proofing your sustainability reporting;
- Understand how support can contribute in up-speeding action.
The topic ESG & Reporting and Assurance Readiness brings you up to date in one day about the latest developments and insights in the field of ESG reporting and focuses on the open mindset on ESG which is needed for you as a leader to contribute to this transition. You will receive the latest academic insights from Nyenrode lecturers combined with the experiences from practice by KPMG speakers.
- ESG-proof risk management
- Contributing to solutions
- Purpose & focus
This program is part of the ESG Innovation Institute, a collaboration between KPMG and Nyenrode Business Universiteit.