Do you want to learn more about business strategy and sustainability? Then join the 2-day masterclass Revitalising Your Sustainability Strategy. You will learn and experience how to devise or refine and execute your sustainability strategy. Together we will identify opportunities to link the broad area of sustainability to your organisation’s purpose and strategy. The next edition will take place on 28 & 29 September 2022.
At the end of the masterclass you will:
- Know which specific Sustainable Development Goals are relevant for you and your organisation.
- Be able to formulate a stakeholder strategy for your organization that balances economic and social objectives.
- Assess the sustainability positioning of your organisation’s products and/or services in relation to the competition
- (Re-)Evaluate your organisation’s business model in relation to sustainability. Re-examine your organizational and professional purpose.
- Learn new ways of “selling” sustainability inside your organization.
- Have the results of a quick scan of your organisation’s ESG-performance.
This masterclass will take a pressure cooker approach: it is designed to be interactive and demands strong participation from you.
This masterclass is specifically designed for professionals already working on sustainability within businesses or governmental organisations who want to advance their understanding of strategy and sustainability.
- Arno Kourula: Associate Professor & Co-director of Sustainability Initiative, Amsterdam Business School. Areas of expertise: Corporate sustainability, cross-sector partnerships, environmental alliances.
- Michelle Westermann-Behaylo: Assistant Professor & Co-director of Sustainability Initiative, Amsterdam Business School. Areas of expertise: UN Sustainable Development Goals, business and human rights, responsible supply chains (particularly in developing countries).
- Martin de Jong: Sustainability Professional. Areas of expertise: Driving sustainability in corporate organisations, co-creating with NGOs and GOs and strategy based on Impact valuation.
- Pushpika Vishwanathan: Assistant Professor, Amsterdam Business School. Areas of expertise: corporate social responsibility, corporate governance, stakeholder management, strategic management.