On Tuesday, the 16th of June at 11 am (CEST), Sustainalize will host a webinar together with partner EcoVadis, on what we can learn from leaders in sustainable supply chain management. Sign up for this webinar via the form below!
While the ‘lockdown’ is loosening and slowly, businesses are getting back to ‘the new normal’, we ask ourselves: what have we learned to prepare ourselves for future crises? Have companies that are focused on long term value creation handled this crisis better? Are organizations that are focussing on sustainability, truly more futureproof? And how can supply chains become more resilient?
- Marta Cobeño Lopez, Senior CSR Analyst at EcoVadis, who will take you along four steps of crisis evolution, and discuss the vital link and importance of robust sustainable procurement practices to assure resilience and protect long-term value within your supply base.
- Nick de Ruiter, Partner at Sustainalize, who will give his observations on how Sustainability leaders have been acting during this crisis and what lessons we can draw to prepare better ourselves for future crises.
- Procurement Director Peter Verkaaik and Global Sustainability Director Wilco Otte from Wavin, who will share their views on how they are dealing with this crisis. With production facilities all over Europe, they too have had to adjust.
- Supply Chain Sustainability and Resilience: Four Phases of the COVID-19 Crisis
- How to make your organization truly future proof and sustainable?
- How Wavin/Orbia is responding to the COVID-19 Crisis
Invited to this webinar are senior executives and managers CSR/Sustainability, procurement, sourcing & supply chain.