We’re looking for an energetic and experienced Safety and Sustainability Manager to join our growing team at our first ever innocent-owned factory (which we call The Blender, for obvious reasons.) Innocent has always wanted to be a leader, not a follower, on safety and sustainability and we pride ourselves in doing business differently. We understand and take responsibility for every social and environmental impact that our business has on the world around us and try to move each impact from negative to neutral or better still positive. We extend this sense of responsibility by considering every impact that our operations will have on our community of employees and therefore we want to ensure that they go home, in at least the same or a better condition than when they came in. With the opening of The Blender, we want to be known as “The Earth’s Favourite Healthy Little Drinks Factory” which entails setting ambitious and inspiring targets which will be setting us apart from how many factories are typically operated.
Reporting to the site director, you will assist in developing and implementing innocent’s ambitious safety and sustainability strategies that will enable us to maintain our industry leadership position on sustainability and to create health, safety and wellbeing programmes that, in turn, develop into industry leading initiatives. To achieve this, the Safety and Sustainability Manager will need to challenge the status quo and drive behaviour change both internally and externally, across the entire supply chain and to be a strategic thinker and innovator. In this role, you will be responsible for:
Factory Start up
- Recruit and lead a high performing team
- Support the implementation of an integrated Quality, Environmental and Safety management system
- Set the Safety and Sustainability agenda from the outset and ensure this is embedded into your team
- Active involvement in the safety and sustainability training, development and delivery for all innocent employees and creating the right culture within the factory
- Contribute to the overall strategy and leadership development initiatives for The Blender
- Lead and manage your team’s performance and administration
- Be accountable for all aspects of the safety and sustainability strategy
Meer informatie/solliciteren: www.linkedin.com.