Boutique investment firm
We are working with a top tier globally focused and independent boutique investment firm, which manages strategies that generate measurable sustainable returns.
They have a mission to catalyse scalable investments into sustainable and inclusive production in agri-commodity value chains that are linked to forest protection.
They are looking for an Impact Director (Investor Relations) based in the Netherlands to manage their engagement with investors and lead fundraising on existing and new strategies.
This person will report directly in to the ExCo, and work closely with the founder and CIO of the business.
- The main focus is leading the raising of the required further patient capital. This includes governments, multilateral (GCF, GEF, etc), US and European foundations and family offices, strategic corporates, and institutional private sector investors.
- Lead fundraising approach for all new strategies.
- Work with senior management in analysing market demand for all new strategies being discussed, including proposing own strategies that would respond to investor demand.
- Responsible for existing investor relationships and management of all queries.
- Responsible for all reporting to existing investors, including leading on report writing, communication strategies towards investors, event management, etc.
- Responsible for necessary marketing approach towards current and potential investors.
Meer informatie/solliciteren: www.acre.com.