Internships at WRI are learning experiences designed for current students, recent graduates, and other candidates who wish to gain knowledge about a specific area of our work. We strive to attract diverse, intellectually-driven candidates who have a passion for sustainability and development. WRI provides internship opportunities throughout the year in all our programs.
This is an internship post. In order to be eligible candidates need to be registered students during the full duration of the internship.
Provide support to the Engagement pillar (70%)
- Manage member databases, tools and systems and perform analysis on engagement levels
- Other assignments as needed in raising PACE’s profile with industry or governments and agencies, including regional institutions, and civil society organizations on topics related to PACE’s pillars and outreach
Provide outreach and operational support (30%)
- Assist with speeches, PowerPoint presentations, content creation/visuals for PACE presentations
- Assist with meeting management/ digital convenings
- Lead logistical preparations for conferences, workshops of PACE’s Director including organizing meetings and travel.
PACE is a public-private collaboration platform and project accelerator that aims to leverage global public-private leadership to accelerate action towards the circular economy. PACE was created and incubated by the World Economic Forum (“the Forum”) in Switzerland. As part of a new phase of development, the work is currently being transitioned across to a formal PACE hub, being established at WRI Europe in the Netherlands.
To date PACE has achieved significant outputs across its three delivery pillars:
- Projects: driving projects
- Leadership/Engagement: leveraging global leadership to drive action
- Knowledge: capture and disseminate learnings for scale.
Funding commitment is partially complete for three-years for the PACE hub to enable further scale and speed.
The PACE hub will function and operate as an independent unit with its own branding and governed by an independent board. Work will be undertaken by a diverse project team initially comprising of 5 full-time staff and a number of additional seconded members from across the PACE partner organizations. As funding growth allows, the team will further expand.
How to Apply
Please submit a resume and cover letter. Applicants must apply through the WRI Careers portal to be considered.
Meer informatie/solliciteren: www.linkedin.com.