Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical, and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs more than 30,000 employees in over 50 countries. Reported sales in 2019 were $7.1 billion.
Avery Dennison is built on diverse ideas. We are known for innovative solutions that help our customers lead their markets. As a materials science and manufacturing company, bringing together differing viewpoints and ways of working is central to our success.
Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
Avery Dennison is an equal opportunity employer.
We know that a mix of perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences delivers the best ideas. Diversity and inclusion, as connected catalysts, drive innovation, transforming and enhancing our culture and our business. Not only does it enrich outcomes for our business, it’s just the right thing to do. We believe in inclusivity and a workforce that mirrors that of our customer base and the communities in which we operate.To be successful in your role, you will do the following:
- Partner with leadership to align on enterprise priorities, reflecting the collective view of our workforce
- Collaborate with our businesses, functions, and regions to develop a cohesive D&I strategy while supporting regional operational initiatives, with the entire HR organization being a key partner
- Deliver awareness programs (e.g. unconscious bias, courageous conversations, inclusive leadership) to foster a more inclusive culture across the enterprise
- Serve as a resource to regional D&I Councils, supporting the growth and development of Employee Resource Groups
- Develop, influence and support an internal network of D&I advocates
- Partner with our Communications team to ensure connected, cross-cultural and engaging messaging internally and externally
- Develop and maintain dashboards and scorecards to drive accountability, measure progress and prioritize initiatives which support our strategy
- Engage externally to ensure we are benchmarking best practice
- Build, maintain and publish our global annual transparency report, including but not limited to representation, internal promotions, retention and pay equity
- Ensure an enterprise-wide supplier diversity program, in partnership with global sourcing teams
- Partner with CSR to ensure our D&I initiatives are connected to our overall CSR strategy
- Location of the role is flexible, but you must work from a key Avery Dennison site around the globe. You will serve as a company-wide resource to create and shape our diversity and inclusion strategy and execute key initiatives relevant to all Avery Dennison businesses, regions and functions.
Meer informatie/solliciteren: www.smartrecruiters.com.