With a strong mission to making it easier for everyone to experience the world, we are continuously looking at ways we can innovate across our platform to support customers in their sustainable travel choices. Over the years, we have built strong relationships with millions of accommodation partners and we are expanding to other supply verticals. We believe that leveraging this collaboration with our partners can lead to meaningful change and jointly build a more sustainable travel industry.
In this role as the Communication Manager, Sustainability you will be responsible for developing a communications strategy and providing leadership, guidance and execution within the department in order to:
- Build awareness of Booking.com Sustainability ambitions throughout the business to claim its position as a strategic driver of success. Inspire and secure the commitment of teams to deliver on business ambitions.
- Ensure Booking employees are aware and inspired by our sustainability commitment and ambitions.
- Share the Sustainability narrative with our external communications team to make sure its part of the Booking.com story and shared with our external stakeholders.
This position comes with significant responsibility, ownership and entrepreneurial skills. Do you have experience with sustainability, a strong business sense and a strong ambition to drive sustainability in travel?
- Work closely with the different Sustainability leads to develop and deliver creative, engaging and impactful communication strategies for a global audience
- Create impactful communication plans for the department, linking the Sustainability roadmap to the ambitions and culture of the whole business.
- Design and implement a yearly cadence, as well as campaigns and events to increase awareness of company priorities and business progress and success that drive awareness and impact engagement – for both the global employee base and the Extended Leadership Team (ELT).
- Provide strategic communication content and guidance to leadership to make sure they can be strong Sustainability Ambassadors
- Coach and guide teams on communication best practices, strategies and processes.
- Quickly evaluate and capitalize on timely communication opportunities.
- Produce engaging communication collateral and events for employees, the extended leadership team, and external stakeholders.
- Continually innovate Sustainability communication through best practice (formats, channels, and technology).
- Actively source, measure and present employee feedback on our Sustainability message order to adjust communication for impact and employee engagement.
- Collaborate with internal and external Communication colleagues and communicators across Booking.com to promote global, Sustainability-related communications and roll out global change communication plans.
Meer informatie/solliciteren: careers.booking.com.