South Pole is an energetic, global company offering comprehensive sustainability solutions and services. With offices spanning all continents across the globe, we strive to create a sustainable society and economy that positively impacts our climate, ecosystems and developing communities. With our solutions, we inspire and enable our customers to create value from sustainability-related activities.
Our Consultancy & Advisory Services team provides our clients with outstanding technical expertise that enables the successful implementation of complex sustainability projects. Our expertise spans across multiple topics including land and water management, climate strategies, renewable energies, environmental impact assessments, green products, climate policy, carbon pricing, climate finance, and sustainable finance, to name just a few. If you are a smart, ambitious and dynamic sustainability professional with a strong passion to make a real difference in the fight against climate change, the below position may be right for you!
The goal of the Analyst is to support the implementation of international, regional and local projects, the preparation of proposals and the development of new products for the corporate sector. This involves a variety of tasks, such as research, information analysis and writing deliverables and proposals on corporate climate strategies. You will mainly contribute to supporting project teams with medium-sized and large mandates but on occasion will also be expected to manage small projects yourself.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Assist with proposal/deliverable preparation and completion for the corporate sector on corporate climate strategies, including both technical and administrative requirements, to the quality level required by South Pole and the client, for our international, regional and local clients
- Occasionally manage small projects yourself, coordinating with the client and taking care of technical and administrative requirements
- Ensure that assigned tasks/projects are delivered on time and within the available budget Manage project information and knowledge according to our project management best practices
- Support with the development and improvement of specialised skills, tools and knowledge linked to the topics and services offered by South Pole Support business development through desktop research and developing materials to be shared with possible clients and partners
- The topics of engagement will focus on disclosure, Science Based Targets (SBTs), net-zero strategies, sustainability roadmaps and occasionally engage in GHG accounting.
Meer informatie/solliciteren: careers.southpole.com.