As the world peeks beyond the COVID-19 crisis and Joe Biden’s administration takes up residence in Washington, D.C., humankind faces an existential challenge:
How do we reignite the global economy while prioritizing infrastructure investments that slow the march of climate change?
Join us for an interactive, far-reaching live-streamed conversation with John Elkington, a world authority on corporate responsibility and sustainable capitalism, and the bestselling author of books including “Green Swans: The Coming Boom in Regenerative Capitalism.”
Among the topics we’ll tackle:
- Bold action versus incremental improvements
- What we can learn from feminine leadership
- Why youth activism matters
- The future of education
- Bridging the rural-urban divide
- Harnessing collaboration and collective entrepreneurship
- The digital technology opportunity and dilemma
- The spread of the Regeneration meme and implications
A fireside chat with John Elkington, Founding Partner at Volans. Hosted by Acre’s Catherine Harris, Head of CR & Sustainability (North America) and with guest interviewer, Heather Clancy, Editorial Director for GreenBiz.