Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting an Sustainable Development Goals & Community Impact Leader in the Netherlands.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science — bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare company for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees, and committed to inclusion.
The SDG & Community Impact Leader reports to the Head of Community Impact J&J Benelux and reports with a dotted line to the Campus Lead the Netherlands.
The SDG & Community Impact Leaders responsibilities are cross-sector (Janssen, J&J MedTech, J&J Vision and Mentor)
Johnson & Johnson in the Netherlands consists of 7 Janssen and J&J companies, representing 4000 employees.
Role & Responsibilities:
The SDG & Community Impact Leader is a changemaker who makes sustainability (People, Planet, Prosperity) an integral part of our business model.
In this way he/she will stimulate sustainable innovation and transformation by bringing different people, different backgrounds, different insights, … together in strategy and actions around sustainability.
- The SDG & Community Impact Leader is responsible for integrating the UN Sustainable Development Goals into the Netherlands campus business strategy and in the plans of the J&J entities in The Netherlands and follow up on the progress and implementation of the J&J sustainability ambitions in line with the companies ESG strategy.
- The SDG & Community Impact Leader leads an SDG pioneer group, a bottom-up movement to create awareness and actions on social, environmental, and economic sustainability within all J&J employees.
- The SDG & Community Impact Leader leads the social impact strategy. He/she engages in existing and explore new NGO partnerships, stimulate employee engagement (Talent for Good). He/she works across functions and to deliver impactful and engaging company-wide social impact initiatives.
- The SDG & Community Impact Leader will provide strategic counsel to the Campus Lead. He/she communicates in an honest, well-balanced, and authentic way.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Lead/manage the different steps in this process towards Integrated Value Management together with an external partner (Antwerp Management School). Work closely together with the Benelux team and the corporate team to align.
- Demonstrate/communicate about impact on society on all different levels (People, Planet, Prosperity) and provide strategic counsel to the Campus Lead on Integrated Value Management and sustainability related topics.
- Lead/Manage the J&J Community Impact the Netherlands strategy by executing and developing programs, actions and partnerships together with a Dutch team and the Global Community Impact team.
- Follow up on the governance and finance plan.
- Be an advocate and communicate internally and externally in an honest, well-balanced, and authentic way to support collaboration and innovation.
- Connect intensively internally and externally with all relevant stakeholders.
- Follow up on reporting and impact and feedback to Head of SDG & Community Impact Benelux.
Meer informatie/solliciteren: jobs.jnj.com.