Are you passionate about social and environmental sustainability? Do you believe that sustainable business is the future? A growing number of major companies have adopted sustainable business strategies to ensure their long term profitability. As a result, new sectors are emerging and business models are developing that require creative financial solutions. Companies are looking for banks which will finance their transitions towards sustainability. This provides ING with solid business opportunities which are profitable and contributes to a sustainable global economy.
We receive high rankings in sustainability indexes and we are considered a leader for our integrated approach of sustainable business. The Sustainable Finance team is growing and provides sustainable financing solutions to clients through its regional hubs in EMEA, Asia Pacific, and Americas. To support our clients further in realizing their sustainable ambitions we are establishing a dedicated sustainable ratings advisory function.
We are seeking to recruit an analytical professional with strong knowledge of corporate sustainability ratings, reporting methodologies and vision to work with clients on improving their sustainability ratings. By supporting our clients on their transition to become more sustainable we will strengthen our client relationships and opportunities to work with them on sustainable finance transactions like green loans and bonds.
Main Duties and Responsibilities of Role:
• You will set up the sustainable ratings advisory function within the Sustainable Finance team and operate with agility and collaboratively across all products and sectors
• Collaborate and effectively work with existing Corporate Ratings Advisory team within ING
• You will identify and craft growth opportunities to strengthen our client relationships through advisory
• You will advise on clients disclosures for green, social and sustainable loans and bonds
• You will expertly work with Sustainalytics, Ecovadis and other relevant ESG rating agencies, without taking their place
• You will help build and manage relations with clients, experts, advisors and industry bodies
• You are able to share your expert knowledge in external conferences, roundtables and associations
• You will improve and build ING’s profile in sustainable business initiatives for employees, clients, peers, and other partners
• You will collaborate with the team on innovations in new sustainable finance products and structures to solve real issues and identify new growth markets
Bezoek om te solliciteren www.ing.jobs.