Sustainability / Sustainable Impact is fundamental to HP’s reinvention journey – fueling our innovation and growth, strengthening our business for the long term, and enabling us to develop and deliver the best solutions for our customers.
We are committed to developing and delivering an environmentally sustainable product portfolio, improving the sustainability of our own global operations, and partnering with our suppliers to reduce their environmental impact.
We believe that our actions should address some of the greatest challenges we face as a society, including climate change, gender inequality, access to quality education and economic opportunity, in particular.
We are proud of the progress we have made on our Sustainable Impact commitments but know there’s still more work to do. This is an opportunity to be part of that journey and to make a real positive and sustainable impact.
The successful candidate will join our Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) Markets Sustainable Impact team in HP’s Amsterdam office.
Your role will be to ensure our customers in the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxemburg can and want to purchase HP products and services because they are safe, legally compliant, responsibly manufactured, and meet or exceed their sustainability expectations.
Doing this, you will deliver a distinct competitive advantage to our business, total customer experience, and brand.
As part of this role, you will:
- Help ensure HP product and services are compliant with environmental regulations and legislation in the Netherlands, Belgium, and Luxemburg, through thorough monitoring, then relaying the relevant requirements to our product development business units. When useful, you will also engage with the regulating entities.
- More broadly, you will develop a deep understanding of the relevant environmental and sustainability needs of the Benelux markets and convey these insights to HP decision makers as appropriate.
- You will be HP’s sustainability expert in the Benelux, and as such, provide support to our stakeholders at all levels – internally, including senior management, and externally – including media and our top customers.
- One of your key roles will be to support our local sales and marketing teams, our channel partners and our customers in leveraging HP’s sustainable impact strengths to demonstrate how we can best meet or exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Finally, you will support HP’s local sustainable impact initiatives, to make a positive difference in the communities where we live and work.
To succeed in your mission, you will work closely with the rest of the Sustainable Impact organization (our EMEA Markets team, our regional and global domain experts, etc.), as well as the HP Netherlands and Belgium country teams (business, sales, marketing, legal, government relations, communications, etc.), and external partners including trade associations.
You will be assisted in your ramp-up by the current Benelux Sustainable Impact country manager, who will transition to mostly a Program Management role as you progressively take over the country responsibilities.
Meer informatie/solliciteren: jobs.hp.com.