TKH Group NV
What difference will you make?
As one of the largest technology companies in the Netherlands with a global footprint, we have a long-term commitment to sustainability and to a strong ESG agenda. We are looking for a sustainability manager to support us to (further) define and drive the delivery of the TKH ESG strategy in line with our ambitions. This includes the development and management of the ESG agenda, communicating and aligning our ESG strategy and actions across functions and our subsidiaries.
How do you do this?
• Drive continuous improvements based on own initiatives and analysis, best practices and benchmarks
• Interpreting new and emerging legislation and regulations on ESG, sustainability and reporting (e.g. CSRD, EU Taxonomy)
• Support in complex ESG issues and take responsibility for the coordination and the implementation of our GRI, ESG strategy and policies
• Collaborate with colleagues on the quarterly and yearly reporting and applying sustainability standards at group level and for the various subsidiaries of TKH Group
• Monitoring on ESG progress and reporting to internal and external stakeholders. Conduct assessments on the environmental impact of the TKH businesses
• Attend events and trainings for personal development
Meer informatie/solliciteren: www.tkhgroup.com.