Ramboll is seeking a Managing Consultant to join the firm as Sustainability Lead for Ramboll Benelux. This position is located in one of our Benelux offices (Delft, Oudenaarde, Liege), with a potential option for remote work. If you are technical, self-motivated, and passionate about climate action and sustainability, please apply! If you can work independently, manage small teams, apply analytical skills, and are looking to get your hands dirty (mostly figuratively), then you may find Ramboll to be an ideal place for your career.
Are you our new Sustainability Lead? Click the apply-button to send your application!
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to develop your excellence in an open, collaborative, and creative culture? As a company whose mission is to create sustainable societies where people and nature flourish, our inspiring projects and innovative solutionsaim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in Denmark in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies, and people around the world.
You will join our Environment & HealthDivision
As our Sustainability Lead for Benelux, you will be part of the Sustainability Group in Ramboll’s Environment & Health Division. Our group consists of energetic, caring individuals who are passionate about helping Ramboll’s clients tackle their most challenging problems related to climate change and sustainability. The Sustainability Group consults with clients across various industries on a range of topics, using technical analyses, including life cycle assessments (LCA), to inform our client’s sustainability approach in areas as varied as: carbon strategy; corporate sustainability initiatives; climate risk evaluation; climate action planning; environmental, social and governance (ESG) strategy. In your role you will effectively develop and manage consulting assignments (including budgets and schedules); work in multi-disciplinary teams; analyze and communicate information; and work cooperatively to guide decision-making. The successful candidate also has a commitment to mentoring and developing junior staff.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Identifying and pursuing opportunities, and managing all aspects of delivering sustainability analyses, with an emphasis on one or more of the following: carbon strategy; climate risk evaluation; climate action planning; corporate sustainability initiatives; ESG strategy, and/or LCA
- Ensuring projects deliver quality results to clients and adhere to scope, schedule, and budget
- Making cross-disciplinary connections with staff and other managers, and collaborate with staff to pursue opportunities and to balance workloads
- Training and mentoring less experienced staff to enable them to take the lead on technical tasks
- Designing and developing technical analyses, including LCAs and carbon footprints to meet client needs– including those that undergo third-party reviews, including environmental product declarations (EPDs), carbon neutral certifications, and other “green” product labels
- Critically reviewing and interpreting regulations related to sustainability (e.g., LCFS, 45Q) and voluntary standards, guidance, and reporting frameworks (e.g., ISO 14040 and 14060 series, Product Category Rules (PCRs), EU Taxonomy)
- Assisting clients in voluntary greenhouse gas (GHG) and sustainability reporting activities, in alignment with standards and frameworks including CDP (formerly Carbon Disclosure Project), Greenhouse Gas Protocol, Sustainability Accounting Standards Board, Global Reporting Index, and others
Meer informatie/solliciteren: ramboll.com.