re you passionate about sustainability and want to use your skills and build your understand of meaningful climate action? Do you enjoy working in diverse, global teams? Then you may be our next sustainability intern. The climate action team is looking to bring onboard a future climate leader, who can build their foundational knowledge on mapping the carbon footprint of an organization and support towards the implementation of a emissions reduction plan.
Ronell Govender, Gerald Naber and Imaya Senthilnathan are looking to welcome you as the climate intern.
You will be working with the team to support portfolio companies to help them with the GHG emissions accounting and reporting cycle, analyse their data and help them improve their emissions profile. You will also help the team to implement solutions that reduce our corporate footprint while gaining practical experience on developing a net zero climate action agenda!
You will be working in Amsterdam with the sustainability team that is highly skilled, motivated and result-driven. The internship position is for 6-12 months and for a minimum of 32 hours per week.
ROLE OUTPUTS AND ITEMS TO ACTION
- Support to coordinate the GHG emissions reporting cycle for portfolio companies through our carbon reporting tool
- Review GHG emissions data and documentation and check on quality
- Produce status reports from the carbon reporting tool for data monitoring highlight issues and provide feedback to reporting companies
- Conduct research on emissions factors
- Support the engagement program with our majority owned portfolio companies in India, Brazil and Central Europe and South Africa
- Deploy awareness trainings on net zero strategy and climate action for our corporate colleagues and portfolio companies
Meer informatie/solliciteren: www.linkedin.com.