The TUI Group Sustainability team develops, leads the implementation and follows up (data, analytics & reporting) the group-wide TUI Sustainability Agenda, with a focus on the environmental, economic, and social aspects as set out in the UN Sustainable Development Goals. Delivering the Agenda will enable TUI to drive positive change at scale and enhance the positive impacts of tourism in its own operations and supply chain, across the wider industry and beyond.
Being a leader in this area will help TUI become the first choice for customers, employees, and partners.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Ensuring compliance with the relevant legal requirements for the German Supply Chain Act (“Lieferkettensorgfaltspflichtengesetz”) and upcoming EU-wide regulation
- Project leading an international supply chain / Human Rights committee, prepare and enforce strategic actions with cross-functional areas such as Procurement, Purchasing, Compliance and Legal
- Supporting the Group specialist departments in discussions or negotiations with external partners on our sustainability standards and requirements for suppliers.
- Conceptual development of supplier monitoring as an elementary instrument for reviewing and ensuring TUI’s sustainability standards, with a particular focus human rights requirements
- Preparation of senior management and board documents on sustainability topics
- Embedding TUI’s ESG approach into the business and take responsibility for coordinating TUI’s responses to the public and questions from the financial community with a specific focus on Sustainable Supply Chain Management and related risks
Meer informatie/solliciteren: careers.tuigroup.com.