ILX Management, one of the most exciting new initiatives in impact investing, is setting up a 1 billion USD private credit fund that will invest in development finance across emerging markets. Working towards its first closing in H2 2021, ILX Management is looking for an Investment Analyst to grow its Investment Team. The position is a six month full-time contract, ahead of the fund’s first closing, after which a successful candidate could develop into a permanent position.
- Update the investment team on developments in the Development Finance Institutions (DFI) (Multi & Bilateral Development Banks) market
- Support the investment pipeline development; regularly check the publicly available information regarding potential DFI loan investments
- Support the investment due diligence process by providing input on and the drafting of the investment proposals, as well as the investment reviews, including financial modelling and internal credit rating analysis
- Draft minutes of Investment Committee meeting
- Ensure the values of partnership, sustainability, social responsibility, cost-effectiveness, transparency and accountability are reflected in their work
Meer informatie/solliciteren: www.linkedin.com.