Start Date: October, 2022
Duration: 6 months minimum
Location: Amsterdam or Eindhoven (if based in Amsterdam, traveling to Eindhoven weekly is required and vice versa)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Work in a multinational private sector company driven by the purpose of improving people’s health and well-being. We are committed to the sustainable development goals 3 (Health and Well-being), 12 (Responsible Consumption and Production), 13 (Climate Action). We team up with our partners to deliver sustainable value and drive global change in line with sustainable development goal 17 (Partnership).
You are responsible for
- Supporting the markets organizations to execute the Sustainable Markets program
- Support the market organizations with responding to tender questions about sustainability
- Benchmark performance for sustainability communication and activation with competitors
- Focused projects on sustainability in BMCs
- Focused projects with the Precision Diagnosis portfolio
- Support Sustainability communication and training for the market organizations
You are a part of
The Sustainable Markets team in Group Sustainability. You will contribute to the tender support for sustainability, competitor research and focused projects with Business Market Combination (BMCs).
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Currently running your Bachelor or Master studies in Sustainability, Marketing, Business, or any other relevant studies.
- Strong research, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Focus on the customer need, great communicator and skilled at being able to simplify complex issues.
- Previous experience in content creation and strong motivation in global health are a plus.
- Motivated, talented, hard-working, eager, independent, hands-on individual who takes ownership and can work in team.
- Excellent knowledge in oral and written English
Meer informatie/solliciteren: www.careers.philips.com.