Perfetti Van Melle
As the Group Senior Manager Sustainability Data you will manage the planning, implementation and reporting of new group data and reporting requirements relating to sustainability workstreams, working in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders for those workstreams. The senior sustainability data manager operates within the group sustainability team and with matrix support to group functional teams (Manufacturing, Procurement, R&D, Marketing), and to all OCs.
You will be accountable for:
- As a key member of Group Team Footprint and Group Team Packaging, you will manage the data collection and reporting versus targets of our current and future environmental footprint and packaging KPIs.
- As a key member of Customer-Supplier Relations Team, you will develop and implement our manufacturing and supplier due diligence and auditing program (SEDEX and SMETA audits).
- As leader of Life Cycle Analysis within Commercial/Brand Sustainability team, you will develop and implement a plan on when to measure and communicate our products’ environmental impacts (including eco-labelling, on-pack claims).
- As a key member of Corporate Sustainability Reporting team, you will support collection and reporting of relevant data and information to meet 2024 EU Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive.
- External engagement with sustainability data and reporting stakeholders.
Meer informatie/solliciteren: jobs.perfettivanmelle.com.