Are you looking for a CSR role with exciting challenges on a global scale? Have the expertise to advise colleagues across the business on sustainability? Then keep reading…
Our story (the bitesize version):
From perfect pizzas to superb sandwiches, we deliver to millions of food-lovers every day. Having expanded as Just Eat Takeaway.com, we’re now active across 24 countries and 5 continents, with over 50 million active users globally. World-class marketing is a vital ingredient in our continued growth and success. From CSR experts to campaign specialists and copywriters, our talented teams ensure everything we produce is on-brand, engaging and ethical.
All about the role:
As our CSR Analyst, you act as the technical and policy expert within the CSR team. You’re responsible for leading scientific aspects of the CSR programme, advising team members and the wider business on vital policies, developments and technical details.
In this position, it’s also your responsibility to:
- Distil complex information and data and translate it into clear, understandable language for a wide range of stakeholders
- Interpret sustainability-related announcements, white papers, policies and other legislative proposals produced by governments & other authorities/NGOs
- Digest information and advise the business on new developments and requirements in areas such as sustainability reporting
- Write policy papers and proposals on key sustainability focus areas
- Operate effectively at management level, supporting colleagues in the CSR team – as well as reporting into the Global Head of CSR
Can you deliver…
Here are the skills and experience we need from our CSR Analyst:
- Interest in key sustainability themes relating to our business, including: carbon, packaging, electric vehicles, energy supply & consumption, food production & food waste, food hygiene and safety
- An analytical, proactive and collaborative approach to your job
- Able to understand relevant issues in-depth, and consistently looking to broaden your knowledge and understanding
- Experience working on CSR topics within consultancy, public policy or academia is an advantage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the potential to represent the business at stakeholder meetings & events
Meer informatie/solliciteren: careers.takeaway.com.