As a Climate and Sustainability Researcher Intern, you will play a supporting role in making our value chain more environmentally and climate-friendly with your expertise and insights. More importantly, you will be developing solutions to mitigate and adapt to challenges facing agriculture from the financial institution’s perspective. In doing so, helping facilitate the sustainability transition of our clients.
In your role, you will be working closely with the sustainability team at AGCO Finance in supporting its research activities. Such as undergoing research on the application of global frameworks for carbon accounting and emissions reductions in line with sectoral transition scenarios. As well as creating sustainability-related surveys and conducting interviews, findings of which will be featured on the AGCO Finance AgInsights webpage and serve for generating actionable insights for our clients.
You will be free to bring your educational and vocational background to the table and work with our resources to realize your ideas. If you are a creative, enthusiastic team player whose passion involves research at the intersection of agriculture and sustainability, then apply and strengthen our team.
Day to day:
- Engage with AGCO Finance and its stakeholders on existing sustainability-related practices and products.
- Engagement with AGCO’s Sustainability department on existing practices and priorities.
- Desktop and physical research on Ag manufacturers’ best practices on sustainability.
- Desktop research on sustainability impacts and its modelling in relation to agricultural equipment.
- Create content for the AGCO Finance AgInsights webpage on developments with regard to the sustainability transition within the agricultural sector.
“Experience is not everything, we need candidates with an open, adaptable mindset.”
Meer informatie/solliciteren: www.workingatdllgroup.com.