The chances are you’ve already experienced a little of ofi today. One in five chocolate bars produced anywhere in the world use our cocoa beans and products. We supply enough coffee beans to brew over 90 billion cups of coffee and our nuts, spices and dairy products are used in millions of products around the world. But we don’t just source or grow the raw materials for these products: our team of chefs and food scientists are working closely with our customers, sharing our fresh ideas to inspire new concepts. Making it real at every step, from plant to palate.
ofi is a global leader at the forefront of food & beverage consumer trends. Through its complementary portfolio of cocoa, coffee, dairy, nuts and spices ofi delivers sustainable, natural, and plant-based ingredients & solutions to its global and diversified customer base. ofi have 20,000+ employees, is in 51 countries and supplies food and raw materials to over 8,000 customers.
Formed in early 2020, ofi is part of a strategic reorganization of Olam where a carve-out from Olam and listing on the UK stock exchange in planned in the second half of 2022.
We’re also driven by our Purpose – ‘Be the change for good food and a healthy future’. By working with ofi, you’ll be helping to create real impact on the ground. Sustainability is built into our business model – from our offices to our farming operations and supply chains, we’re acting across issues as diverse as farmer poverty, deforestation and greenhouse gas emissions.
The Sustainability manager is a key position within the AtSource team. The Sustainability Manager is responsible for the design, development, and improvement of the AtSource sustainability system to meet customer, business unit, and other stakeholder expectations. This position will have 1 direct report initially in the AtSource Verification manager role. This role requires close collaboration with Olam global Business Units (product teams) and Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability leads.
- Lead the development of the AtSource sustainability offer across Olam products and origins
- Design and document the AtSource sustainability system, including the rules that govern the management of the AtSource sustainability scheme and the AtSource sustainability requirements
- Incorporate customer and other key stakeholders’ (e.g. Olam Business Units, NGOs) expectations and requirements into the AtSource sustainability system
- Support Olam Business Units to consistently apply core sustainability requirements such as chain of custody, sustainability assessment and data reporting
- Provide subject matter expertise on areas relevant for the development of sustainability schemes, such as equivalence mechanisms, certification, chain of custody
- Ensure integration of relevant E.U., national, and international regulations into scheme design
- Support Olam business units to develop and promote Infinity (‘living landscapes’) programmes ensuring criteria are met and approved
- Work with the AtSource Marketing Manager to develop brand guidelines to facilitate the responsible and consistent use of claims and visual identities relating to AtSource
- Provide training and communication materials to ensure that system users understand how to responsibly apply AtSource requirements and promote AtSource benefits and attributes Lead benchmarking exercises to compare AtSource with other sustainability schemes
Meer informatie/solliciteren: careers.ofi.com.