The GSES® system is thé international online (blockchain based) measurement system on sustainability that covers all facets of sustainability, is suitable for all sectors and is based on the best internationally accepted standards. Make sustainable ambitions and milestones visible and transparent and lets change the world!
- The proliferation of quality marks: Certifications, software systems and initiatives in the field of sustainable, socially responsible and circular entrepreneurship is endless and entrepreneurs, governments and organizations no longer see how to make an impact because they have no overview. Entrepreneurs are increasingly opting to make the organizations where they work more sustainable. But which facet of sustainable entrepreneurship should you focus on to really make an impact? There was no standard that covers the entire load.
- Generic measurement of all industries and levels
- #TRANSPARENCY & collecting data in the supply/value chain
The Global Sustainable Enterprise System (GSES®) is thé online overarching generic sustainability standard that is created to support organizations in making themselves and the world more sustainable.
The GSES® system:
- Is an overarching and international standard
- Is workable for any kind of organization
- Is used as procurement tool
- Can be used in tender management
- Can be used as marketing tool
- Can be used universally with existing certifications, initiatives and labels
- Is third party assessed by external audits and validations
- Is represented in 77 countries