Date(s) - 01/07/2021
15:00 - 16:30
The Fund against Child Labour (FBK) organises a webinar on Transparency and communication on child labour on Thursday 1 July. During the session we will share with you the outcome of a recent study conducted for FBK by Aidenvironment, about the benefits for Dutch companies of tackling child labour in their international supply chains, including lessons learned. Further there is opportunity for discussion, under Chatham rules, with members of our network like Dutch companies, NGO’s and other organizations.
- Presentation of the results of the Aidenvironment study on the benefits for (Dutch) companies of tackling child labour in their international supply chains .
- The advantages and disadvantages of communicating openly about child labour.
- Introducing online FBK community: how can it be of assistance to you?
- Interactive breakout session via the network app.
- Keynote speaker: Anne Fermont, Kyagalanyi and Dutch company
Please respond by sending an email to FBK@rvo.nl.