MUD jeans is considered a frontrunner in the sustainable fashion space by insiders and the public alike. But what really makes them such a standout in the industry? To find out, Ecochain spoke to the man himself – Bert van Son the Founder and CEO of MUD Jeans. MUD Jeans being a client of Ecochain, we are very familiar with the measurement side of their sustainability, but we wanted to dig deeper. What do they do with this data and how do they operate sustainably?
In the episode:
- What does it mean to be a truly sustainable fashion brand?
- You can’t do it all at once, but where do you start?
- How to use environmental data to back up your sustainability claims;
- Why sustainable product design has to be integrated into the business strategy;
- How can you overcome the financial challenges of being a sustainable fashion brand.
- And take a closer look at MUD Jeans sustainability journey via our case study and their 2021 sustainability report.
‘Speaking of Sustainability’ is a podcast where Ecochain speaks to frontrunners, innovators and experts on how they make their field more sustainable.