The Student Hotel
We live in a world where almost everything is always changing. The way we travel, study, live and work. People from all walks of life share the same passion: they love to connect! We believe in providing a fun, creative and inspiring environment where residents of all ages can live, work, play and grow. To achieve this we rely on an awesomely fun, smart and motivated team to embrace the student spirit and bring it to life. We believe in world peace and we aim to play our part in creating it!
In the upcoming years we are opening more hotels in the biggest student cities across Europe. We plan to run 41 hotels in Europe by 2021. That’s another 29 to go! That’s why we’re looking for talented heroes who want to join us on our journey.
Biggest challenge and WHY do we need you?
TSH is serious about sustainability and social impact (our Corporate Social Responsibility). We aim to drive innovations and projects that stimulate planet-proof behaviour, and consequently enable our community of changemakers to do good.
We currently have projects on waste, energy, and flying, and we’re about to launch the second edition of the TSH Changemakers Challenge. This competition will play out across all our locations in Europe and will require some serious project management. So, we’re looking for someone who is up to that task!
What will you be doing to make that happen?
- You’ll support the Impact Manager with managing the different CSR projects
- You’ll manage the TSH Changemakers Challenge community (students, entrepreneurs, coaches) to ensure they come up with the best results
- You’ll setup CSR related events
- You’ll create content about the different CSR projects that can be shared both internally and externally
- You’ll do research on different sustainability trends and best practices that can be used by TSH