We are highly ambitious and deeply passionate about creating long-term value for all our stakeholders and making a positive impact in the world around us. We are driven to connect, collaborate, innovate to accelerate progress, and amplify impact beyond individual scale.
Building on a solid foundation of achievements, we are taking important steps forward. Our focus areas for 2022 – 2026 and beyond are well-aligned with our strategy and responsive to the priorities of our stakeholders. Our overall sustainability focus areas include: Innovation, People, Planet, Responsible Supply Chain, and Governance. These focus areas include priorities such as: improving the environmental footprint of our products, our target to achieve Net Zero including Scope 3 by 2035; continuing our relentless focus on safety leadership; maximizing the development of our people and culture; engaging with local communities, our industry, and society for positive impact; ensuring a responsible supply chain; and continued strengthening of governance, including cybersecurity and IP protection among other key topics.
You will play a critical role in support of and delivering on our vision and strategies, aligned with, and supported by our core values; We Care. We Innovate. We Deliver. You will lead or contribute to key topics and projects across the range of our sustainability priorities and interests, inspiring, and foster exceptional connections and collaboration across all our efforts and stakeholders, to enable and realize our goals. And you will be delivering positive impact at the forefront of this deeply fulfilling field.
Senior Director, Sustainability (NL based)
- Almere, The Netherlands
- Phoenix, Arizona
- Other TBD based on talent
Job Description and Responsibilities (examples, not limited to)
- Help establish ASM as a sustainability leader in our industry (and beyond)
- Lead or principally contribute to key projects and ongoing efforts that drive execution of strategy and achievement of objectives to maximize near and long-term value creation
- Be a strong agent of change and help inspire the organization to engage and meaningfully contribute
- Establish and foster highly effective relationships and communications with all key stakeholders, e.g., employees, customers, shareholders, NGOs, suppliers, and other partners
- Conduct effective benchmarking of peer companies, customers, and global sustainability leaders
- Lead or significantly contribute to creating leading branding and digital/media presence, via intranet, web, social media, and other
- Maintain a comprehensive ESG ratings portfolio view, set and drive achievement of leading targets
- Key contributor to building a leading-edge non-financial sustainability reporting data process and system, tightly aligned with leading standards, integrating financials, and including assurance
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations and maintain an effective regional and global scan of emergent legislation and important topics
- International travel required, ~15%
Meer informatie/solliciteren: www.asm.com.