Van Oord is looking for a Manager Sustainability. In this role you will be responsible for Van Oord’s global sustainability strategy. In close cooperation with the four business units of Van Oord you will take charge of key initiatives regarding sustainability in our organisation. Your goal is to develop an ambitious, fitting and realistic sustainability programme within our principles ‘License to Operate’ and ‘Licence to Grow’. In this role you will report to the Director Communication & Markets and the Chief Operations Officer (chairman of the sustainability committee).
You develop a feasible sustainability program that stimulates innovation and cooperation and you ensure that the program is integrated within the whole organisation. In addition, you coordinate several projects and liaise with both the internal steering group, the external advisory group and the many other project teams. The responsibilities of this job also include, but are not limited to;
- effectively implement the commercial sustainability programme within the business units;
- advise the steering committee, the Executive Board and management of the business units both tactically and strategically;
- maintain a network of knowledge institutions (Universities, etc.), NGO’s and business partners and you represent Van Oord internally and externally;
- keeping up to date with new market developments regarding sustainability and you are able to include this information to keep the existing program on track and future proof;
- engaging colleagues and new employees regarding sustainability within Van Oord.
Meer informatie/solliciteren: www.vanoord.com.