With our products and services we make a serious sustainable impact on every-day life. Our technologies are used in eco-friendly buildings to reduce energy consumption, we extend the lifetime of materials to reduce raw material scarcity, we enable sustainable transportation to reduce the carbon footprint, we deliver clean water and sanitation to increase the health of people. We commit to responsible production and consumption and embrace sustainable entrepreneurship.
As a working student sustainability, strategy & reporting, located at our head office WTC Utrecht, you will get the opportunity to work closely with the director sustainability & relations to make a sustainable impact.
You are involved in the further development, implementation, organisation and reporting of the sustainability commitments and material SDGs for Aalberts. In addition, you will perform research on sustainability (reporting) trends, benchmarking, and further analyse the Aalberts KPIs and results. Besides that you are involved in the sustainability reporting for the annual report, other publications and data gathering and analysis for ESG ratings such as Sustainalytics, MSCI, CDP and RobecoSAM. You will play a role in calculating the carbon footprint and carbon intensity of Aalberts and its business segments.
- a temporary contract – (4-6 months), starting January 2020 at a stock listed company;
- a great working place at WTC Utrecht 18th floor, located next to Utrecht CS;
- an opportunity to quickly learn and personally develop;
- being part of a small and lean sustainability team and directly support the director sustainability & relations;
- an opportunity to make a sustainable impact;
- directly work with senior executives;
- a competitive salary.
Meer informatie/solliciteren: aalberts.com.