Data to drive listening, responding and improving
&Wider was founded in 2014 and uses a cloud platform to monitor working conditions along supply chains for big brands, suppliers and auditors. Our results offer our clients clarity and confidence about working conditions in their supply chains. With a clear picture of working conditions through our data, our clients know where workers’ lives need improvement and are better able to manage the stability of supply and reputational, legal and ethical risks.
We are looking for an intern who is passionate about making a positive impact. The key responsibilities will consist of continuing the research regarding making our internal processes more efficient. Furthermore, you will work on mapping the landscape we are active in and doing research for sector events.
In case you are interested in content creation/design, there is also room to bring some fresh and innovative ideas and assisting to manage and grow our social media presence, writing up some fresh new content to be featured on our various social media platforms, our blog and our new website.
We are a small team delivering high quality work quickly. As we are a fast-growing organization, flexibility and proactiveness are key.
Further requirements include:
– Currently pursuing or having completed a bachelor’s degree.
– A strong interest in human rights and/or ethical trade.
– Research experience; designing and delivering independent research on a meaningful topic, whether it be study-related or for a previous job position.
– An ability to communicate complex ideas and systems using simple language.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
– Experience using tools for project management and MS office applications
– You are flexible, autonomous, and a self-starter, who loves to be challenged and learn, can work under pressure, have quick switching abilities and strong attention to detail.
– Big plus if you love writing and/or are social media savvy.
Our working environment
Within &Wider, we all have a passion for workers’ rights. Our work directly drives social impact. We strongly believe that work should be fun as well as meaningful. We are a diverse team and highly value an inclusive working environment. We are a dynamic, fun, collaborative and supportive team that enjoys working together. Besides a team in Cape Town, we also have a team in Amsterdam and a team member in Chile.
Join us to gain unbeatable experience and enjoy the rewards of growing &Wider and its impact!
– At least 3 days a week
– 3-6 months
– Start date: January/february 2020
– Closing date: 1 December 2019
– Amsterdam city center
Please send an email with your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com in case you are interested.
Meer informatie/solliciteren: andwider.com.