Trust might not be a family business, but we definitely operate as one. We work as a team, support one another through successes and setbacks, and are passionate about and proud of what we do. In addition to an ongoing rebrand, we’ve this year set out exciting and ambitious sustainability goals – committing to becoming climate-neutral. We’ve also began releasing our line of ‘ECO’ products, which are made from recycled materials. We’re making our way to a greener, brighter future – and we’d love for you to join us!
Are you entrepreneurial and do you enjoy managing projects? Would you like to learn more about sustainability and ESG? As a Project Manager Sustainability intern, you and our Clevergreen team ensure that Trust will make some major steps in ESG. You will work in a challenging environment with great responsibilities. Will you join our team from the end of January or early February for at least 5 months?
At Trust we are speeding up our sustainability efforts. We want to make sustainability pervasive for all, offering THE affordable, sustainable alternative to conventional consumer electronics. We are engaging and collaborating with our partners and suppliers to make clever changes in our production, operations, and product range. As an intern you contribute to this by being part of our Clevergreen Team. Our Clevergreen team is multi-discipline and has a diverse background and experience history. Some of your responsibilities are:
- You support the ESG improvement team in the preparing and applying for B-Corp and EcoVadis certification
- You collect and process input from different departments, stakeholders, and business partners. Internal and external
- You participate in the evaluation of our policies, procedures, reporting, governance and other relevant documents needed to ensure we meet B-Corp and EcoVadis requirements
- You identify missing information, gaps and support ideas/proposals how to close these gaps
- You will receive a training in product LCA modeling and will use a data base to hopefully find sustainable alternatives for our product designers
- You join our team focusing on sustainability measurement and contribute to improving our footprint (Integrated reporting, Life Cycle Analysis)
- You participate in our journey of becoming more sustainable as a company
- Location: Dordrecht/Working from home
Meer informatie/solliciteren: www.trust.com.