A welcoming and supportive setting where you can develop and make a real difference in the world – that’s what you’ll find at COFRA. We’re a family business, geared to creating lasting value and united by an ambition to change industries and society for the better. Aspiration and entrepreneurism are encouraged and rewarded with opportunity. Teams are diverse yet close-knit. Relationships matter. People matter.
What we can achieve together
One of our greatest strengths is our people: talented, dedicated professionals who are true experts in their field, committed to the pursuit of excellence and open to new opportunities and ways of capturing them.
We are looking for a Sustainable Impact Intern
We are seeking a highly motivated, data-driven and passionate Sustainable Impact Intern to help us achieve our goals. In this role, you will support the COFRA Sustainable Impact team in the implementation and improvement of Sustainability solutions, practices, and capabilities, with the goal of advancing COFRA’s mission of being a Force for Good. Specifically, you will:
Data analysis and processing
- Collaborate with different teams to implement and improve climate data automation project
- Collaborate with different teams to centralize ESG data in one single source
- Assist with research of interpreting sustainability topics to relevant ESG KPIs
- Support impact due diligence of upcoming acquisitions
- Support team members in the mapping and research of environmental and social impact of COFRA assets
- Document decisions, take minutes of essential meetings, and conduct other activities to ensure optimal knowledge sharing across the Strategy team
- Attend webinars, review literature and other references to stay on top of upcoming sustainability regulation, and report to the Strategy team. Follow and analyse trends on best practices in corporate sustainability, and particular sectors of interest to the Group
- Support COFRA Group’s impact community ensuring knowledge sharing, curating content and coordinating community meetings
Meer informatie/solliciteren: www.linkedin.com.