Are you driven by making an impact on our society and has a passion for sustainability? Oatly is now looking for a Sustainable Food System Director who will join the Sustainability team, the position can be placed in Malmö, Helsinki, Amsterdam, Berlin or in London.
The mission is to spearhead Oatly’s sustainable farming work and develop the system to guide the “Food System Shift” pillar of the Sustainability Plan. Serve as business partner to the Supply function teams that are implementing the Pillar, primarily Sourcing, with some partnership with Innovation and Research.
The role reports to Chief Sustainability Officer at Oatly.
In essence the role contains the following objectives and responsibilities:
- Develop the system to guide the Food System Shift pillar of Oatly´s sustainability work
- Develop a model and long-term roadmap for Oatly Restoration Farming (informed by research, evidence and piloting in Sweden, U.S. and eventually farmer projects in other markets)
- Develop a system for implementing, measuring, and tracking Oatly’s progress toward the Sustainability goals to cut the carbon footprint of oats/ingredients and to give back to nature and communities (through biodiversity, carbon sequestration, farmer income, etc.)
- Expert advice or guidance for action plans, led by Sourcing or Innovation, to reduce sustainability impacts of oats and other raw materials, and advising corrective action when off target
- Lead and manage a small team of sustainability experts, in a modern organizational structure with cross-functional, collaborative workflow
- Support and set expectations on capability to bring out the best of the competencies and skills in the team, helping people thrive. Focus on change management, inclusion, and team management
- Provide support and input into the communications, commercial, and creative teams on how to best articulate Oatly sustainability value and approach
- Lead engagement with cross-cutting sustainability stakeholders (employees, suppliers, governmental agencies, non-governmental organizations – NGOs, etc.)
- Budget and Performance Accountability
Meer informatie/solliciteren: www.linkedin.com.