The Sustainable Finance market is increasing rapidly. In the role of Sustainable Finance Officer within our Wholesale & Rural Sustainable Business Development team you will be actively involved in the growth and further development of sustainable finance within Rabobank’s Wholesale & Rural portfolio. You will closely work together with the Wholesale & Rural colleagues in the business and sustainability teams in the different regions, as well as with the Global Product Lines, Group Sustainability, Risk and others to deliver on Rabobank’s Sustainable Finance ambitions. As Sustainable Finance Officer you will contribute to reaching our mission ‘Growing a Better World Together’ and to be a leader in sustainability.
Making a difference
In the role of Sustainable Finance Officer you will:
- Contribute to the further development of Rabobank’s Sustainable Finance Framework and sustainable finance solutions;
- Be actively involved in the review of sustainable finance transactions and responsible for the daily functioning of Rabobank’s Sustainable Finance Panel;
- Support the business with structuring sustainable finance transactions where needed;
- Develop sustainable finance supporting material for the different business and product lines within Wholesale & Rural;
- Collaborate with other departments in setting up a proper monitoring and reporting mechanism and monitor and report on sustainable finance activities within Wholesale & Rural;
- Set up and implement a sustainable finance training curriculum for different stakeholders within Wholesale & Rural and share relevant learnings and knowledge on sustainable finance;
- Actively maintain a wide network of stakeholders on the topic of sustainable finance;
- Connect people and departments to ensure the One Rabobank approach and way of thinking (an inclusive way of working).
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. The Wholesale & Rural Sustainable Business Development team is a central team within the Wholesale & Rural domain that is responsible for the overall sustainability agenda & strategy of Wholesale & Rural and for acceleration of Wholesale & Rural sustainability ambitions globally.
This includes setting a comprehensive strategy and designing the KPIs to measure success, developing new business opportunities together with the sustainability representatives in the regions and product lines, active contribution to Rabobank’s climate program, training staff, sustainability assessments of our clients, integrating sustainability into policies and working jointly with the business and other departments on cross-bank sustainability initiatives. The team acts as a centre of expertise and acceleration for the different business lines and regions within Wholesale & Rural and is the primary point of contact for the Group Sustainability department.
The ultimate goal of the team is to truly embed sustainability in our business: from our internal policies, through our client conversations and the products and services we offer. As such, the team will be driving a fundamental transformation across the bank, hence its positioning close to Wholesale & Rural other transformation efforts.
Meer informatie/solliciteren: rabobank.jobs.