Sustainable Capital Group
Are you enthusiastic about sustainability and do you want to work for a young and rapidly growing organisation? Let’s join forces and help sustainable finance become the norm!
We are Sustainable Capital Group, a corporate finance house specialised in sustainability. We assist green financiers, impact investors and organisations in achieving their sustainability and financing objectives. We do this by structuring for ESG, and under the EU Taxonomy and SFDR regulations. We match those groups seeking capital with institutional, Green and Impact investors to ensure long-term value creation and accelerate the net-zero future.
We are looking for an ambitious and driven individual to join our Sustainable Finance Advisory team as a mid-level advisor.
Your tasks will include
- Be actively involved across all Advisory projects, guiding Clients towards compliance with the EU Sustainable Finance Regulations;
- Support the finance team in performing impact assessments of our corporate finance transactions; and
- Help to grow SCG’s partner network by researching and reaching out to relevant players in the sustainable finance landscape;
- Responsible for the management of SCG’s sustainable certifications (BCorp, EcoVadis, Carbon Neutral, etc.) and in the development of SCG’s impact measurement and reporting;
- Taking the lead on client meetings alongside your SCG colleagues.
Meer informatie/solliciteren: sustainablecapitalgroup.com.