Sustainable Capital Group
We are Sustainable Capital Group, a corporate finance house specialising in sustainable finance. We assist green financiers, impact investors and organisations in achieving their sustainability and financing objectives. We aim to do this by bringing together organisations that are in need of sustainable funding, with impact investors and green financiers, searching for ESG and taxonomy-compliant investment opportunities. We match funding to its most productive use and believe in long-term value creation.
Together, we form a dynamic, talented team of 15+ individuals of various nationalities and have cultivated a unique team spirit that is both pragmatic and impact-driven. One of our major assets is our horizontal organisation, which promotes a culture in which everyone’s potential can be realised and shared. As a result, we’re on the lookout for passionate intrapreneurs who want to help us accelerate the sustainable finance transition.
- Completing your bachelor’s degree or currently enrolled in a master’s degree (preferably financial, business, or technical studies);
- Strong analytical, strategic thinking and project management skills;
- Fluent in English, both verbally and in writing is a prerequisite;
- Fluent in at least one other European language is a plus;
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills;
- Self-starting, well-organized, entrepreneurial individual that takes initiative;
- Strong team player
Your tasks will include:
- Assisting in the preparation of client presentations;
- Performing market research and analyses on companies (including their investment case, strategy, markets, products and competitors);
- Supporting financial analysis and all aspects of deal execution, including financial modelling, due diligence support and transaction execution;
- Supporting the preparation of management presentations, analyst presentations and prospectus
- You will become part of an international, dynamic, creative and young team;
- You will have the opportunity to be hands-on from day one – you will be working within deal teams together with our highly experienced professionals providing you with the opportunity to learn a lot about investing, mergers and acquisitions;
- An ambitious and qualified team, passionately dedicated – with a clear mission to prove investors and entrepreneurs can make a strong and measurable impact;
- Work in an entrepreneurial environment with a lot of responsibility and freedom;
- Great office location on Keizersgracht in Amsterdam
- Market standard remuneration;
- A healthy lunch and snacks in the office every day
Meer informatie/solliciteren: sustainablecapitalgroup.com.