Do you think we can do better for the environment? Are you ready to support one of the leading players in the industry to reach carbon neutrality? Are you passionate about taking responsibility in driving sustainability in the FrieslandCampina Food & Beverage Supply Chain realizing -63% CO2 emission by 2030. If the answer is yes? Come and join us as one of the two Sustainability Leads for the Business Group! To accelerate on our ambition we will strengthen the organization with passionate talent to shape and deliver the business’s decarbonization roadmap. In doing this you will influence and lead meaningful change for more than 15,000 employees across the globe. During this journey, you will be the trusted partner within the organization able to win the hearts and minds of its entire stakeholder group. You will have a rare and unique opportunity to hone your leadership skills, not just for your career development but for the betterment of our planet and the people who call it home.
As a Sustainability Transformation Lead you:
- Design and implement sustainability policies related to climate and carbon topics such as carbon credits, energy certificates, net-zero certification, sustainable agriculture;
- Ensure Executive Board and Supervisory Board sign off on critical topics;
- Partner with delivery functions to develop a program that delivers -63% CO2 reduction in 2030; Ensure governance, standards and guidelines are embedded in the organization;
- Develop internal knowledge and design framework to capture practices;
- Act as a guardian of the policies and be able to direct the organization on sustainability topics clearly;
- Support internal Carbon PMO and Strategy lead to develop a Carbon Dashboard;
- Develop energy and sustainability concepts for new or existing operations within the supply chain;
- Identify opportunities to reduce operational and embodied energy / carbon through good design and circular economy approaches;
- Conduct feasibility studies to improve the sustainability performance with the proposal of improvement measures, and full assessment based on different criteria (e.g. feasibility, timeline, cost, energy / carbon savings, etc.);
- Conduct sustainability checks during due diligence phases at asset transactions, e.g. carbon footprint analysis, ESG checks, EU Taxonomy assessments, using our Drees & Sommer ESG Toolbox;
- Working closely with experts to understand their needs and working with Senior Engineer’s and Team Leads to provide ambitious and effective services;
- Consulting with clients and stakeholders throughout project stages and identifying opportunities for new projects.
Meer informatie/solliciteren: careers.frieslandcampina.com.