The Sustainability Specialist –is responsible for the co-creation, management and operationalization of the environmental activities and programs related to the development, implementation and expansion of sustainable denim products across PVH Europe and TH global.* S(he) leads the TH global water stewardship programs, including management of Nonprofit and private sector stakeholders and ensures timely delivery against targets.
More Sustainable Denim
- Together with VP Denim, lead & influence the development & operationalization of denim-related sustainability strategies & goals across the value chain, ensuring that sustainable product attributes are aligned with the global CR strategies – focusing on:
- Raw material sourcing
- Manufacturing stages
- Impact reporting
- Influence & drive engagement of key stakeholders across the denim value chain (internal and external), to ensure successful design, raw material sourcing, manufacturing, verification, sales, marketing and reporting of more-sustainable denim products
- On-board new vendors, divisions and verifiers to PVH sustainable denim programs
- Evolve sustainable denim tools at industry-level with peer brands, factories and software providers
- Ad-hoc support for PVH denim divisions, advising on sustainability content
- Tailored support to PVH denim divisions to create program frameworks for sustainability programs
- Identify technical innovation opportunities with strategic denim supply chain partners – driving product sustainability improvements
- Educate & inform internal stakeholders on external trends, work group status/direction, opportunities, & challenges
- Ensure R&D innovation pipeline supports development of more sustainable denim across PVH denim divisions to drive initiatives
- Provide subject matter expertise and content on selected components, ensuring claims are substantiated with quantitative data and/or certification
- Ensure TH complies with numerous external commitments
- Lead strategy development of TH Water Stewardship programs in China, Vietnam and Turkey with WWF
- Bring visibility of the programs and embed within TH Sourcing, with aim to actualize consideration for water impact in strategic sourcing decisions.
- Ensure project KPIs and targets from agreed-upon project plans are met
- Provide input to ensure TH needs are met during co-creation of future program plans and initiatives
- Manage nonprofit organizational stakeholders to ensure project development and progress
- Support local teams to ensure visibility of data, supply chain participation and discussions with third parties
- Represent brand interests at global forums and meetings with external stakeholders including key government stakeholders from basin countries
Meer informatie/solliciteren: careers.pvh.com.