To support our overall goal, transforming H&M into the industry’s most impactful ecosystem, we want to build a more strategic and aligned Sustainability, Public Affairs and Inclusion & Diversity organization, connected to the sales performance of each region, by focusing on meaningful relationships and added value for all customers, colleagues and partners. Sounds interesting to you? Then join us!
With meaningful growth at the center of our thinking and acting, we foster local ownership in our regions and sales markets, adapt the global goals according to the local needs and align on clear measures – to take sustainable actions, that reinvest in a better tomorrow.
You are the primary touchpoint within your local Country Sales Market for sustainability matters.You represent our brand in external forums and will carefully map external stakeholder relationships relevant to all areas of our business. In line with the global sustainability strategy and regional guidelines you drive H&M’s sustainability work successfully on a local level. You understand sustainability as a chance to foster business and innovative solutions. Together with the country organization you make sure the relevant local stakeholders, consumers and our customers understand H&M’s commitment to a more sustainable fashion future.
You have the talent to weigh different interests and adapt messages to different audiences to work in a fast-paced and time- sensitive environment.
You have a strong passion for strategic and analytical thinking and excellent verbal and written communication skills with internal colleagues as well as with external partners and stakeholders.
You can negotiate, persuade and counsel effectively and you have experience in working for a multinational business.
Your key responsibilities:
Local Sustainability Strategy
- You develop a local sustainability plan for your Country Sales Market(s) in line with the global sustainability strategy and regional guidelines
- You set up, develop and implement own local sustainability initiatives, synchronized with other relevant parts of the local sales organization
- You provide the Country Sales Market management team and your Regional Sustainability Manager with an overview of all the sustainability goals driven within the local market and suggestions on necessary actions
- You lead the work to motivate and inspire the internal organization through information on sustainability issues and involvement in sustainable actions, in line with the global sustainability strategy and regional guidelines to make everyone a confident and proud to work for H&M
- You work with relevant internal teams to establish and contribute towards ways of working to share information about our sustainability work internally
- You are the specialist within your local Country Sales Market(s) when it comes to sustainability related topics by staying up to date on the latest internal and external sustainability developments
- You question the status quo and be driver and sparring partner for innovative approaches
- You support successful local implementation of global and regional initiatives
- You support Regional Sustainability Team with driving relevant projects connected to engaging customers, colleagues and stakeholders in their sustainable actions and initiatives
- You are responsible to align and to drive relevant projects connected to engaging customers, colleagues and stakeholders in their sustainable actions and initiatives in all markets in the region
- You support the connection of the relevant functions in the Region to drive and follow up on sustainability related projects
Meer informatie/solliciteren: jobs.smartrecruiters.com.