At Corbion, we exist to champion preservation in all its forms, preserving food and food production, health, and our planet.
Sustainability is an integral part of Corbion’s purpose to preserve what matters, by preserving food and food production, health and the planet. Corbion is committed to respecting and upholding human rights. We have aligned our policies with the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights, and we are a signatory to the United Nations Global Compact. We are looking for a Human rights specialist to expand our team.
As our Human rights specialist you support the further advancement of Corbion’s overall human rights strategy, including new policy creation and the identification of and response to existing and emerging business and human rights issues. Key accountabilities include:
- Implementation and continuous improvement of Corbion’s human rights policy, including integration of human rights due diligence into Corbion’s supplier risks assessments, definition of mitigation and action plans, monitoring of the effectiveness of these plans and improvement of our external speak up policy.
- Social Value Assessment of Corbion’s supply chain including Corbion’s own facilities and suppliers.
- Collaborate across the business and externally to support the development of stronger impact measurement relating to social sustainability.
- Monitor human-rights related sustainability reporting developments (voluntary and non-voluntary, including EU Taxonomy, CSRD, CSDD) and provide expert guidance on their implementation to the relevant business functions.
- Advise and respond to sustainability related customer requests including sustainability questionnaires. Provide input to internal and external data requests/analysis as needed.
Meer informatie/solliciteren: jobs.corbion.com.