Global Specialty Chemicals Manufacturer
To form an integral part of the EHS, Quality, & Regulatory Affairs department of our client, and help tackle and act upon today’s challenges in the implementation of their sustainability program, we are looking for an experienced Sustainibility Specialist.
This newly created role will be overlooking the EMEA region for a global Specialty Chemicals Manufacturer that is currently catering to major sectors from Construction and Energy to Pharmaceuticals and Cosmetics, and with a headcount of about 4000 Employees.
You will be responsible for supporting the sustainability program for the company, and help identifying and communicating regional regulatory requirements so as to coordinate and propose a response.
As part of your job of course you will be heavily acquainted with current and upcoming sustainability landscape (strategies, regulations, best practice) and will be very present in industry association discussions.
You will be working very closely with our client’s manufacturing sites and pilot strategic implementation
You will also in this role support several certifications such CSR D, IFRS , FSC, RSPO and FFL certifications.
- Understand emerging European regulations and work with internal work groups to develop and implement strategic response plans.
- Communicate European strategic initiatives related to sustainability
- Identify and communicate best practices across manufacturing locations to promote broader improvements
- Maintain sustainability certification programs, leading internal and response to external audits
- Respond to commercial requests as needed and support collection and communication of key sustainability metrics and data.
- Lead European work group with key stakeholders to support sustainability progress/programs
- Chemical Sciences studying background with a strong affinity and interest to environmental and circular economy related topics
- Industry experience in a manufacturing environment, working directly in the field of Sustainability
- Hands on experience working with CSR D would be a very strong asset.
- Strong background knowledge in sustainability programs and current/emerging compliance requirements
- Strong project management skills, ability to manage cross functional teams and organize, plan, and meet goals
- Full professional Fluency in English
Meer informatie/solliciteren: www.aplitrak.com.