Global leader in agri-food commodity trading
Acre’s t is a global leader when it comes to agri-food commodity trading. They are building on this reputation to become a leading responsible value chain partner with ambitious, measurable targets. Their focus is driving greenhouse gas reductions in the agri-food value chain at a global scale. They adopt science-based methods, empower local perspectives, and speak the language of innovation. Their company culture is built on transparency and integrity. They play a leading role in many platforms and initiatives designed to promote sustainability in the food industry. Equally, they partner with notable companies and professionals to continuously improve traceability and the sustainability standards of food supply chains.
This forward-thinking client is looking for a Sustainability Program Manager to drive their ambitious vision forward.
In this role, you will be leading a boots-on-the-ground approach by collaborating with on-farm specialists. You will be situated in our client’s rapidly growing sustainability function. You will have responsibility for the oversight of all projects in projects in several European countries at the moment, with plans to expand globally.
What you will be doing
- You will collaborate with project partners to make a meaningful impact and drive forward best practices in the industry
- You will develop an implementation approach, monitor the results, and lead the adaption of projects
- You will innovate, with the help of a Climate Change Manager, both the approach and methodology used to place our client ahead in the industry
- You will build a global network of customers, developing and sharing new knowledge on agri-food sustainability
- You will support the sustainability product owner in both the development and implementation of their disruptive carbon calculation tool
Meer informatie/solliciteren: www.acre.com.