The Sustainability Manager –is responsible for the co-creation, management and operationalization of the environmental activities and programs related to the development, implementation and expansion of sustainable denim products across PVH Europe and TH global.* S(he) leads the TH global water stewardship programs, including management of Nonprofit and private sector stakeholders and ensures timely delivery against targets.
Lower Impact Denim Program (LID)
- Lead & influence the development & operationalization of denim-related sustainability strategies & goals, ensuring that sustainable product attributes are aligned with the global CR strategies
- Influence & drive engagement of key stakeholders across the denim value chain, to ensure successful design, manufacturing & sales of more-sustainable denim finishes
- Drive the business to lead LID program for TH Global and CKJ International ensuring LID processes to design, develop, verify, communicate and monitor the volume of denim finished in low-impact are embedded
- Coordinate team of in-country verifiers
- On-board new vendors and new divisions, to EIM software and PVH LID processes
- Evolve EIM software at industry-level with peer brands, factories and Jeanologia
- Support CR Coordinator to ensure visibility of data to the business
- Support the business to increase developments of low-impact washes with PVH Denim Lab, supporting on identification and utilization of fabrics that can be used for low-impact washes
More-sustainable denim collections
- Ad-hoc support for PVH denim divisions, advising on sustainability content
- Educate & enable marketing to create captivating sustainability messaging
- Tailored support to PVH denim divisions to create program frameworks for sustainability programs
- Identify technical innovation opportunities with strategic denim supply chain partners – driving product sustainability improvements
- Educate & inform internal stakeholders on external trends, work group status/direction, opportunities, & challenges
- Ensure R&D innovation pipeline supports development of more sustainable denim across PVH denim divisions to drive initiatives
- Provide subject matter expertise and content on selected components, ensuring claims are substantiated with quantitative data and/or certification
- Ensure TH complies with external commitment on EMF Jeans Redesign Guidelines
- Together with key denim stakeholders, support with the biannual PVH Denim Fair
- Ensure project KPIs and targets from agreed-upon project plans are met
- Provide input to ensure TH needs are met during co-creation of future program plans and initiatives
- Manage nonprofit organizational stakeholders to ensure project development and progress
- Support local teams in ensuring:
- Visibility of data
- Supply chain participation in trainings, forums and discussions with external stakeholders
- Ensure alignment with PVH Corp vendor management outreach protocol.
- Bring visibility of the programs and results to TH Supply chain to actualize consideration for water impact in strategic sourcing decisions.
- Represent brand interests at global forums and meetings with external stakeholders including key government stakeholders from basin countries
Meer informatie/solliciteren: careers.pvh.com.