The Sustainability Manager Biofuels will be responsible for:
• Managing sustainability processes in European Vitol entities in a hands-on way
• Act as an in house expert on sustainability matter such as POS’s, mass balances and GHG (Greenhouse gas savings) for biofuels in the EU and other European regions
• Manage, use and develop together with the IT (MIS) department to keep and improve the Vitol risk management and ERP system in line with the changing legislation
• Maintaining up to date knowledge on legislation and training operators/brokers
• Managing and coordinating all sustainability audits – external and internal e.g. ISCC
• Maintaining the ISCC handbook
• Review sustainability wording and latest terminology for incoming and outgoing contracts
• Giving advice to investment group on sustainability legislation and trends related to new projects
• Participating in relevant trade groups to safeguard Vitol’s interest in stay up to date on trade developments
• From time to time may be required to work outside the Vitol Rotterdam office
• Working together with the worldwide Vitol Biofuel team
The Sustainability Manager Biofuels will be part of the Vitol Biofuel team. Professional development is a core ethos of the team and the successful candidate will be trained and supported in all areas relevant to the role.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.