Do you have a passion for the circular economy? Do you want a meaningful contribution to solving the plastic crisis in a global company? Then this is the job for you. To support our fast growing business we are looking for a Sustainability Manager. In this position you will be in charge of developing, implementing and monitoring the company’s environmental strategy as well as external stakeholder management related to sustainability. You are a team player with an explorative mindset and combine this with a structured approach to get things done. In this role you will report to the Senior Quality Manager while closely collaborating with Ranpak Chief Sustainability Officer in NA..
These Are Your Responsibilities
- Actively contribute to Ranpak’s annual ESG report.
- Take ownership for set ESG related targets for Ranpak EMEA and ensure execution by engaging with relevant internal stakeholders for execution. Implement sustainability best practices in the company.
- Develop an ESG KPI dashboard and report on a quarterly base on progress, learnings and next steps.
- Manage customer related sustainability/ESG surveys and ensure we are well rated in industry used standards such as Ecovadis.
- Contribute to the creation of sustainability related content such as white papers.Identify main sustainability related public venues related to the packaging industry and represent Ranpak Pro-actively build a sustainability related network with key customers. Identify their needs and define actions how Ranpak can add more value and differentiate from competition
- Public & Regulatory Affairs:
- Develop together with the EMEA Management Team and Chief Sustainability Officer the strategy for Ranpak Public Affairs in EMEA. Propose and execute tactical and operational actions leading to practical implementation.
- Keep track of relevant legislation in business relevant fields for Ranpak such as plastics and build plans and coalitions to pro-actively steer future legislation to e.g. a more circular economy in secondary packaging.
- Based on current and future legislations provide input to the strategy of the company.
- In agreement with the Management Team represent Ranpak within norms & standards, interest groups, trade associations and commercial stakeholders with the objective to influence them in line with set objectives
- Transfer relevant sustainability knowledge and information for development of Ranpak employees.
Meer informatie/solliciteren: www.linkedin.com.