Aviation is confronted with an important and complex transformation towards a more sustainable industry. KLM has the ambition to be a leader in this transformation. With the theme Fly Responsibly KLM has invited her customers, partners and suppliers to take the lead. At KLM Corporate Center, the Sustainability Office is dedicated to realize this ambition.
Wat ga je doen?
- You will provide our company from insights of the world around us, shaping the right context for the sustainability agenda of KLM. You create the content and initiate proposals for strategy, roadmaps and policy about the sustainability subjects that are assigned to you. You act as the project leader for sustainability projects.
- You will develop possible collaborations with (external) partners in order to realize positive impact. You will develop business cases for sustainability, with a focus on non-financial values within your span of expertise.
- You take your role in securing the KLM sustainability strategy by alignment, steering and monitoring performance vs our ambitions. You take care of deliving input for internal and external sustainability reporting and the yearly Air France KLM Sustainability report.
- You extend your sustainability expertise in the KLM operational field and business departments. In close cooperation with these stakeholders, you will be working on their awareness and engagement, supporting local implementation of sustainability projects.
- You will be influencing and involving stakeholders to ensure KLM’s ambition to be ‘A leading sustainable airline’. You will oversee the adequate and consistent translation of the KLM strategy into (local) plans, targets and roadmaps on sustainability.
Meer informatie/solliciteren: careers.klm.com.