Reflow creates sustainable 3D printing materials with precision and a clear social mission. By building an international network of producers and recyclers, we transform local waste streams into a distinctive, premium material to fuel the 3D printing revolution and ensure sustainability is at its core. Our disruptive model lowers distribution costs, enables rapid growth in all kinds of markets, prevents plastic pollution and promotes real collaboration amongst a global community of recyclers and makers.
PURPOSE OF ROLE
As a small company, with a big mission, we need your help to make (even) better decisions around the sustainability of our current products and what we can focus on in the future. In this internship, you will have the opportunity to work independently, within a great team, to build the foundations of a sustainable product strategy within Reflow. On a day to day basis this mean you get to work on exciting work such as:
– Build sustainability framework and key impact metrics across the Reflow portfolio
– Scout new product ideas based on sustainability portfolio
– Build social impact and revenue redistribution strategies
– LCA/Sustainability analysis on current and future products, particularly for ocean-based plastics and monomer recycling
– Content creation/writing around sustainability
– Support in new product development
– Support circular projects for Clients such as KLM, Heineken and Ace&Tate.
– Research around supply chain certifications
WHAT WE OFFER
– A great environment to learn that offers independence and real responsibility
– Internship compensation of EUR 500 and free group lunches
– An opportunity to contribute on solutions to tackle plastic pollution
– A genuinely open team environment that values honesty, creativity and debate
– The chance to join a small group of people and truly shape a growing start up
– Unlimited access to highly unreliable humour, and semi informed discussions about music, politics, film, popular culture and tech
Meer informatie/solliciteren: reflow.breezy.hr.