As an Intern Sustainable Business Development, you will play a supporting role in a) organization of customer’s sustainability assessments, b) identifying business opportunities and c) also highlighting sustainable business successes to share with an internal and/or external audience. You will support the GBUs in having ready-made sustainable solutions, prepared specifically to address their sector and be delivered to partners according their ambitions as identified through sustainability assessments. You also support our communication strategy to show case sustainable business examples for internal engagement and external brand reputation.
Day to day:
- Keep track and alignment on sustainability assessment KPI, planning and progress with BUs
- Improve supporting SharePoint environment/tools for effective management of sustainability assessments; digitalization of processes
- Support account managers in customer’s sustainability assessments
- Identify business opportunities (based on assessments)
- Address these opportunities with Account Managers/Bus to agree on engagement initiatives
- Monthly dashboard on progress of assessments KPI
- Identify sustainable business successes and develop customer stories (communication).
- Support the sustainability team with overall sustainable business and communication responsibilities
Meer informatie/solliciteren: www.workingatdllgroup.com.